The KFX Super Light crankset is the pinnacle of FSA's manufacturing capabilities. Ultra light and stiff, this crankset will standup to the toughest riding conditions. Feeling equally at home on an enduro trail as it does on a flowing CX ride, this is the crankset that'll shed weight while instilling confidence.
- Modular - Thanks to this interchangeable system, any rider or mechanic can easily, quickly, and safely swap out the spider, spindles, and chainrings from one set to another
- Lightweight - The KFX range brings a selection of lightweight and stiff components to mountain bikes
- Revolutionary Manufacturing Process - Each KFX crank arm starts out as two separate forged blanks that are precision CNC-machined into two pieces. The hollowed-out halves feature a series of three main ridges & grooves down the outside of each arm that form a tightly interlocking single piece
- Number of Chainrings: Single
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs, 141/148 Boost Hubs
- Crank Intended Use: Mountain
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Rings: 32
- Spindle Interface Type: 392 EVO
- Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11
- Chainring BCD: Direct Mount FSA
- BB Included: No
|32T / Black / 175mm||840031066268||313-0335435030||FSA90607496K|