- Over mitt made of Profila Stormshell material powered by OutDry - Inner glove features Profila Wind fabric sandwiching 200g 3M Thinsulate Platinum Insulation - Profila Dry glove lining powered by 37.5 active particle technology and Merino Wool - inForm design with GelFoam reduces pressure and hand numbness - Back of hand zippered pocket holds disposable warmers for added warmth - Absorbent nose wipe on thumb - Adjustable wrist closure on over mitt, pull-on closure on liner - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
For days when the mercury plunges below 15 degrees, Sturmfist 4 provides unmatched performance by combining superior fabrics and insulation technologies. Constructed using a water and wind resistant shell fabric on the back of the hand and water resistant goat leather on the palm with 300g Polartec Alpha in between, Sturmfist 4 provides an unprecedented amount of warmth and comfort. Aerogel insulation in the palm protects against conductive heat loss caused by frozen handlebars, while a 100% merino wool shell lining ensures total moisture control in the worst conditions. - Aerogel insulation in the palm protects against conductive heat loss caused by frozen handlebars - 100% merino wool shell lining is combined with the removable 250g merino glove liner ensuring total moisture control in the worst conditions - By joining superior fabrics and insulation technologies together for the first time, Sturmfist 4 provides unmatched performance
The Assos Bonkaglove_Evo7 use Assos' proprietary Airblock fabric to deflect the wind and include a water repellent treatment that means spray runs off rather than saturating the material. Created to prevent heat loss yet maintain sensitivity, these high-performance winter cycling gloves feature multi-density padding with a thermostatic function. A low-profile neoprene cuff locks in warmth and slips right under your jacket sleeve to eliminate gaps.
$89.00 - $119.00
You'll be amazed at how warm this low-volume glove is! Assos' Early Winter Gloves S7 are made of Assos' Stratagon medium-weight fabric with strategically-placed padding on the palms. They're great on their own down to temperatures around 40 degrees. If you are riding in cooler weather, wear with a liner to increase the warmth of these winter mitts.
Insulated GORE WINDSTOPPER gloves are designed for just those occasions when you wouldn't be able to get outside to train without them. Very cold weather shouldn't affect dexterity, and these gloves will keep you functioning in sub-zero conditions. - Soft and versatile GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: windproof, water repellent and highly breathable - Insulation Protection: Integrated low-bulk insulation maximizes warmth while maintaining mobility - PrimaLoft Gold Insulation - Touchscreen sensitive material on thumb and fingertips - Long wrist with integrated stretch-cuff - Side zip ventilation - Snap link for securing gloves - Absorbent material on thumb for wiping away perspiration - Reflective logo
With insulation under the GORE WINDSTOPPER shell, this glove will protect your fingers on very cold days. Keeping your hands warm should be a number one priority if you're serious about getting out into the hills in cold weather. - Silicone coated fingers - Thermo lining: Increases warmth; brushed and soft back for next-to-skin comfort - Reflective logo and print - Soft and versatile GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: windproof, water repellent and highly breathable - Silicone print on forehand - Inner forehand with foam padding - Elastic wrist - Absorbent material on thumb for wiping away perspiration
The ASSOS Shasha Gloves are a rugged full-finger summer option for on- or off-road. Perfect for warm rides where you require a little more protection and grip without the fear of overheating, these cycling gloves feature an elastic mesh on the back of the hand for superior cooling, while Assos' refined wrist design allows for maximum freedom of movement. The palms feature specifically positioned shock absorbing inserts to boost comfort, while touchscreen-compatible inserts make it easy to use your electronics.
Engineered to be a versatile glove that can protect your hands in the worst weather, these insulated GORE-TEX gloves are an essential for longer rides in wet winter weather. - GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Thermo lining: Increases warmth; brushed and soft back for next-to-skin comfort - Velcro width adjustment - Palm with synthetic leather and foam padding - Absorbent material on thumb for wiping away perspiration - Reflective logo and panel
Fox's new Forge Glove takes all mountain riding to the limit. The internal waterproof/breathable insert keeps you dry when it rains while the polyfil insulation and brushed tricot on the back of the hand reduces wind and keeps your hands warm on the coldest of rides. •10k/10k waterproof/breathable insert •Brushed tricot lining •100 GMS padding at back hand •Water resistant palm fabric •Pull-on loop for secure fit
A glove for everyday use during warm conditions, these half-finger shashaGloves from Assos are an elevated staple, relying on a conventional design to protect your hands and enhance control of the bicycle. Targeted vibration dampening pads reduce shock transferred to the palms while a robust construction provides peace-of-mind in the event of a crash. And, without traditional closures, there’s nothing on the cuffs to irritate your wrists. Rugged, yet flexible mesh backs keep your hands cool for carefree, comfortable summer riding.
Craft's Thermal Split Finger Gloves give you a good grip on the bike when chilly weather sets in. They feature Thinsulate insulation and an inside fleece liner glove for added warmth. Plus, Velcro closures and pull tabs create a comfortable fit. - Integrated fleece liner (not removable) - Clarino palm - Thinsulate insulation - Terry thumb - Velcro closure - Pull tab
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Waterproof insert and fleece lining keep your hands dry and comfortable - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
Assos' rainGloves_evo7 are excellent gloves for a wide range of rainy conditions. Even in temperate climates, wet hands on the bike can quickly chill, leading to numbness, discomfort, and difficulty controlling the bike. You know Assos, and this goes against their ethos: "Suffer in Comfort." That’s why they crafted these low-volume neoprene rain gloves, unbeatable in providing minimalist protection from rain. With a flat palm featuring subtle printed grippers for road riding or mountain biking, these riding rain gloves have improved ergonomics and a minimal number of seams. Wear alone in mid-range temperatures or with a thin liner glove to provide additional warmth on the coldest days.
Cold, rain, wind—and anything else Old Man Winter can throw at you—are no match for Assos' extra-rugged Shell Gloves S7. Warmth and water resistance come courtesy of these lobsters' neoprene fabric, and the mitten-like efficiency means you'll never get cold hands again.
A great insulated cold weather glove for winter outdoor activities. - Terry loop knit interior lining for warmth and comfort
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Fleece lined - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
Wave bye to cold, wet hands Protect your hands from wind, rain, and cool weather with the Bontrager Stormshell Cycling Mitts and its strong, seam-sealed Profila Stormshell fabrics. These durable, fleeced-lined cycling mitts are designed to be worn over your traditional cycling gloves when rain and sleet are in the forecast so you can ride longer, no matter the conditions. - Profila Stormshell fabric is lightweight, waterproof, and breathable - Fleece-lined with insulated fill provides next-to-skin comfort - Adjustable elastic cord helps keep the cold out - Longer cuffs offer better wrist coverage so fingers stay warm - Integrated buckle lets you pair gloves together to prevent losing one after rides - Lobster-style internal finger divider provides better dexterity for easy shifting and braking - Seams are sealed to keep hands warm and dry during rainy rides
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Fleece lined - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
- Pre-shaped glove with brushed, windproof fabric and silicone print in the palm - Elastic, brushed and windproof fabric on top - Clarino fabric inside palm and at crucial parts - Pre-shaped construction for an optimal fit - Ergonomically placed seams - Silicone print in the palm for enhanced grip and power transmission - Sublimated prints 40% Polyester 25% Polyamide 30% Polyurethane 5% OF
Craft's Siberian Gloves let you enjoy the outdoors even when temperatures dip to near-arctic levels. The wind-resistant fabric, neoprene wrists, and Velcro closures block gusts and keep you warm. Plus, silicone dots on the palms improve grip while reflective accents enhance your visibility. - Reinforced, extra gripping palm - Neoprene wrist with Velcro closure - Terry thumb - Windproof and weatherproof - Reflective logo
Versatile: these GORE WINDSTOPPER gloves are not designed for one single use, but can be used on many moderate cycling tours and in everyday situations.
$49.99 - $59.00
Assos' Tiburu Evo7 gloves are perfect for intermediate seasonal riding conditions. Wear them when summer gloves don't provide adequate protection and when heavier gloves are too warm. They also provide extra grip and protection from road vibration and can be used as liner gloves under glove shells for heavy-duty winter use.
$55.99 $69.99 20% Savings
Cold, wet weather is no match for the RXL Waterproof Softshell Split-Finger Gloves. The Profila Softshell outer lining provides windproof and waterproof protection, while toasty 100g Thinsulate insulation and fleece lining provide superior warmth in your battle against cold and wet hands. A soft, absorbent patch on the thumb is an added nicety, perfect for keeping the sniffles in check. Reflective accents help add visibility in the low-light conditions common during cold weather.
- Smooth, windproof and water-protective glove with silicone print in palm for enhanced grip - Wind- and waterproof softshell fabric - Fleece inside for extra warmth - Soft, thin and water-protective softshell fabric inside palm - Elastic cuff - Ergonomic, elastic fit - Soft terry on thumb - Reflective print and tape for increased visibility - Touch-screen compatible print - Fabric 1: 80 % Polyester, 20% Elastane, Fabric 2: 100% Polyurethane
For use alone in milder temps with 45NRTH's lightweight clothing system, or as a liner with their Sturmfist 4 in extreme cold, the lightweight merino glove keeps your hands dry and warm.
The weather outside may be frightful, but you're going to run anyway: protect your hands and stay out there longer. The windproof (1CFM) back of the hand keeps the gusts from slowing down your run, while touchscreen compatibility helps you keep in touch without exposing your fingers. Silicone dots on the palm help you get a grip and reflective hits increase visibility on after-work group runs. - Terry back knit construction, windproof (1CFM) overlay on back of the hand - Touchscreen-compatible on thumb and index finger - Silicone grippers on palm and fingers - Reflective hits for visibility - Knit in Vietnam: 46% Nylon, 37% Merino Wool, 17% Elastane
Take back the winter with the ideal choice for cold weather excursions. Bellwether's warmest cold-weather glove delivers uncompromising cold and wind protection without sacrificing dexterity and control. Features: - Thinsulate insulation provides warmth without the bulk of traditional insulation - Touchscreen compatible thumb and forefinger - Silicone-impregnated palm area improves grip in wet conditions - Adjustable wrist closure creates comfortable seal against the elements - Longer cuff design improves cold weather protection - Microfiber thumb area to wipe perspiration - Reflective accents improve low light visibility
- Profila Windshell fabric is lightweight, windproof and water-resistant - Bonded synthetic and fleece palm provides great durability, grip, and warmth - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
This MTB intended glove delivers durability and abrasion resistance while minimizing padding under the palm to increase your bar feel. Use this glove on warmer days when you want nothing between you and the trail. - Reflective logo - Velcro cuff closure at wrist - Reinforced palm is abrasion resistant and durable - Optimized for gloves-on use with touchscreen devices - Grippy silicone print on thumbs, forefingers, and palm - EVA + GEL padded palm provides shock absorption to prevent fatigue - Box and roll fingertip construction increases dexterity at your fingertips while reducing bulk
Regular gloves to lobster mitts with neoprene and Teflon water protection. FABRICS: -Upper hand: Thermo-laminated Spandex - Neoprene -Cover: Teflon Spandex -Palm: Amara DETAILS: -X-Vent ventilation with patented Ergo Air® concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature -Patented Biogel progressive padding: Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury -Fitted neoprene double cuff: Spandex inner cuff seals out cold without pressure -70 g 3M Thinsulate insulation -Multi-section palm with X-Vent ventilation: Maximizes comfort and handlebar feel, increases ventilation -Tactile areas: Allow usage of touch screen devices -Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption -3M reflective logo: High visibility
Page 1 of 5 Next page